STARTER KIT TPAC1007
In the Mect Starter Kit you find everything you need to quickly begin developing your PLC automation applications (standard IEC61131-3) with HMI (Human to Machine Interface).
You can immediately start “playing” either at the developer's desk or at the school laboratory bench, because the Starter Kit includes:
• TPAC1007 (operator panel with 4.3” touch screen display with embedded Inputs/Outputs);
• STK board (signal generator + digital and analog Inputs/Outputs);
• USB pendrive (with the Mect Suite SDK);
• USB A – Micro USB A cable;
• Power supply 220Vac –> 24Vdc 0.5A;
• Connection cable (between TPAC1007 and STK board);
• LAN patch cable;
• Terminal blocks kit;
The TPAC1007, the STK board and the included examples (both PLC/IEC61131-3 and HMI/Qt graphic) are an excellent training field for easily and autonomously exploring the capabilities of the operator panel and related software development tools.
The Mect Suite Software Development Kit is provided for free and as “free software”.
The STK board is provided as free hardware (the electronic schematics and the Gerber files are available).
STK board details:
STK board details:
- Relay contacts 1-4
- Complete cabling to TPAC1007 (included)
- On-Off led and switch
- Relay for digital outputs 1-4
- Leds and buttons for digital inputs 9-12
- 24Vdc@500mA power supply (included)
- Leds and switches for digital inputs 1-8
- Analog output
- Led bar for analog output
- Trimmer and signal generator for analog inputs (square and sinusoidal wave)
- Direct connection to sensors and external signals
- Direct connection to digital input/output
The STK board interfaces to all analog and digital inputs and outputs of the TPAC1007:
- for the TPAC 2 analog inputs, using the mini-dip is possible to select alternately:
- a 0-10V voltage input tunable by a trimmer;
- a sinusoidal wave with tunable frequency and amplitude;
- a triangle wave with tunable frequency and amplitude;
- an analog input connectable to the external terminals (current too).
- for the TPAC analog output is possible, at the same time, to:
- visualize the 0-10V trend on the led bar;
- measure the output at the external terminals (in current too).
- for the 12 TPAC digital lines (8 programmable by software and 4 input only):
- the 1-8 TPAC digital outputs turn on a LED each; besides the first 4 outputs also excite a relay whose contacts can be used at the terminals;
- the 1-8 TPAC digital inputs can be forced:
- with the 8 position mini-dip;
- shortening the pins of connector #12 (either with a jumper or with external wirings).
- each 9-12 TPAC digital inputs can be forced by a button and it turns on a LED.
SETUP THE PC
Install the Mect Suite and examples from the USB pendrive:
PLUG IN THE KIT
Connect the TPAC1007 to the STK board and to the mains (220Vac).
You can start "playing" immediately!