The TPAC020 01 is a compact and complete solution to control and manage all the processes that make an automated system quick and effective.
Following the tradition of the TPAC010 line of products, TPAC020 01 is not simply an operator panel sinceit is equipped with a PLC running ina Real Time Linux Operating System. The TPAC020 01 is a system that integrates PLC and HMI in one device and offers, in addition to the fieldbus CANopen and Modbus and Ethernet interface, 48 digital inputs, 32 digital outputs and 4 bidirectional encoder inputs. On-board digital and analog input/output availability, adaptability to standard protocols, operator graphical user interface.TPAC020 01 controls, manages and displays all the processes that make an automated system fast, effective and reliable. The TPAC020 01, through its CAN port, supports the CANopen protocol. Hence it can be interfaced with remote I/O both digital i.e. MPNC020 modules, or analog like MPNC030 modules. It can communicate also with any ransducer that uses the CANopen communication protocol, such as: ressure, position, level and temperature, motor drives or motion control modules. System includes Linux kernel, hardware drivers, soft PLC (according to IEC61131-3 languages).
Implements the IEC61131-3 languages:
SFC sequential function charts
FBD functional block diagram
ST structured text
IL (AWL) instruction list
LD ladder diagram;
· Generates compiled executable code;
· Has a rich user library for functional blocks;
· Supports boolean, integer, real-time or user defined structures data type;
· Checks the syntax of the program or the coherence of the system;
· Has an optimized compiler;
· Has a simulator, an application monitor and a debugger.
Grafhic interface to give the user the basic routines for the Human Machine Interface and main application that controls the whole system and the external interface.
Development system, on a standard Windows PC composed by Soft PLC development system and Human Machine Interface.
Our Soft PLC includes an IDE and a Soft PLC.
The PC graphic development tool gives the user the possibility to create the graphic Human Machine Interface, by means of standard bitmaps, some standard fonts and to link it to the Soft PLC variables in order to show bar graph, color fonts, panel meter that are linked with values of the process.
Download TPAC020 01 Series User Manual -
Download TPAC020 01 Series User Tutorial -
· An integrated system, based on highly reliable operative system, for process control, for human machine interface, for connection to the internet.
· 12 Mb of memory for user programs;
· Programmable Software filter on digital inputs (10-250 ms);
· PLC minimum cycle time 1ms (+/-30µs)
· Up tyo three simultaneous different PLC
· PID and ON/OFF control software with "Soft-start" and "Self-tuning" capability to gather tuning parameters
· Datalogger software to store PLC variables state on external USB storage device
· Secure Datalog software: 21CFR Part11 compliant software protection for "Datalogger" recorded data
· Remote full control over TPAC020 (system monitor and interaction with HMI) on a standard PC through lan connection
Monitor: 5,7" LCD TFT 256 Color Touch Screen (resolution 320x240)
Power supply: 24Vdc
Power absorption: 7.2Watt
TMax working temperature: 50 °C
Digital inputs PNP: 24V
Digital outputs PNP: 24V 500mA (max 2A total)
Analogue outpus: ±0÷10V: min. load 1KΩ
Analogue outpus: 0÷20mA: max load 500Ω
Serial outputs: RS485 and RS422 optoisolated
Dimensions front at panel: 210(l)x260(h)mm
Mounting plate: 185(l)x240(h)mm (75mm Depth)
Weight: 1.960 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
IP: IP65 front at panel, IP20 part at recessed
48 Isolated digital inputs (PNP 0-24Vdc, max switch frequency:500Hz)
32 Isolated digital outputs (PNP 0-24Vdc, max switch frequency:500Hz)
04 Isolated bi-directional encoder, input max count 228, max speed 40Khz
01 Isolated serial output RS485
02 Isolated canbus (1Mb/s CANopen protocol)
01 USB host 1.0 port master
01 LAN Ethernet interface 10Mbit/s
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
MPNC020 remote digital modules
MPNC030 remote analog modules