The TPAC020 03 is a compact and complete solution to control and manage all the processes that make an automated system quick and effective.
Following the tradition of the TPAC010 line of products, TPAC020 03 is not simply an operator panel since it is equipped with a PLC running in a Real Time Linux Operating System.
The TPAC020 03 is a system that integrates PLC and HMI in one device and offers, in addition to the fieldbus CANopen and Modbus and Ethernet interface, 24 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 2 bidirectional encoder inputs, 2 analog inputs (PT100 or thermocouple or 0÷10V or 4÷20mA), 4 analog inputs (0÷10V or 4÷20mA), 2 RPM inputs and 4 analog outputs (0÷10V or 4÷20mA).
On-board digital and analog input/output availability, adaptability to standard protocols, operator graphical user interface. TPAC020 03 controls, manages and displays all the processes that make an automated system fast, effective and reliable. The TPAC020 03, through its CAN port, supports the CANopen protocol. Hence it can be interfaced with remote I/O both digital i.e. MPNC020 modules, or analog likeMPNC030 modules. It can communicate also with any transducer that uses the CANopen communication protocol, such as: pressure, position, level and temperature, motor drives or motion control modules.
System includes Linux kernel, hardware drivers, soft PLC (according to IEC61131-3 languages).
Implements the IEC61131-3 languages:
- SFC sequential function charts
- FBD functional block diagram
- ST structured text
- IL (AWL) instruction list
- LD ladder diagram;
· Generates compiled executable code;
· Has a rich user library for functional blocks;
· Supports boolean, integer, real-time or user defined structures data type;
· Checks the syntax of the program or the coherence of the system;
· Has an optimized compiler;
· Has a simulator, an application monitor and a debugger.
Graphic interface to give the user the basic routines for the Human Machine Interface and main application that controls the whole system and the external interface. Development system, on a standard Windows PC composed by Soft PLC development system and Human Machine Interface.
Our Soft PLC includes an IDE and a Soft PLC.
The PC graphic development tool gives the user the possibility to create the graphic Human Machine Interface, by means of standard bitmaps, some standard fonts and to link it to the Soft PLC variables in order to show bar graph, color fonts, panel meter that are linked with values of the process.
Download TPAC020 03 Series User Manual -
Download TPAC020 03 Series User Tutorial -
· An integrated system, based on highly reliable operative system, for process control, for human machine interface, for connection to the internet.
· 12 Mb of memory for user programs;
· Programmable Software filter on digital inputs (10-250 ms);
· PLC minimum cycle time 1ms (+/-30µs)
· Up tyo three simultaneous different PLC
· PID and ON/OFF control software with "Soft-start" and "Self-tuning" capability to gather tuning parameters
· Datalogger software to store PLC variables state on external USB storage device
· Secure Datalog software: 21CFR Part11 compliant software protection for "Datalogger" recorded data
· Remote full control over TPAC020 (system monitor and interaction with HMI) on a standard PC through lan connection
Monitor: 5,7" LCD TFT 256 Color Touch Screen (resolution 320x240)
Power supply: 24Vdc
Power absorption: 7.2Watt
TMax working temperature: 50 °C
Digital inputs PNP: 24V
Digital outputs PNP: 24V 500mA (max 2A total)
Analogue outpus: ±0÷10V: min. load 1KΩ
Analogue outpus: 0÷20mA: max load 500Ω
Serial outputs: RS485 and RS422 optoisolated
Dimensions front at panel: 210(l)x260(h)mm
Mounting plate: 185(l)x240(h)mm (75mm Depth)
Weight: 1,960 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
IP: IP65 front at panel, IP20 part at recessed
24 - Isolated digital inputs (PNP 0-24Vdc, max switch frequency:500Hz)
2 - Isolated bi-directional encoder inputs (in alternative with 4 digital inputs) max count 228, max speed 40Khz
2 - Isolated frequency digital inputs (24V 0÷10KHz)
16 - Isolated digital outputs (PNP 0-24Vdc, max switch frequency: 500Hz)
4 - Isolated analogue inputs (0÷10V or 4÷20mA), sampling rate max 500 samples per second
2 - Isolated analogue inputs (0÷10V, 4÷20mA, J, K, T, Pt100), sampling rate max 500 samples per second
4 - Isolated analogue outputs (0÷ ±10V or 0÷20mA), 12bit, resolution, max update frequency 500Hz
1 - Isolated serial output RS485 (2 wires)
1 - Isolated serial output RS422 (4 wires)
2 - Isolated Canbus (1Mb/s CANopen protocol)
1 - USB host 1.0 port master
1 - LAN Ethernet interface 100Mbit/s
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
MPNC020 remote digital modules
MPNC030 remote analog modules